I cooked up some brussels sprouts today, and I had some friends ask me for my recipe! So...here goes...
- Brussels sprouts (of course)
- Olive oil
- Salt (I used sea salt)
- Lemon juice
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
How I Make It
- Cut each individual sprout in half. Place in a bowl.
- Drizzle the olive oil into the bowl with the brussels (how much you pour in is really up to you).
- Pour some lemon juice over the brussels sprouts (the amount here is also up to you).
- Sprinkle the salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder on top of the brussels sprouts (you may be noticing a pattern here...the amount is up to you).
- Stir the mixture well.
- Make sure your oven is set to 400 degrees.
- Place the brussels sprouts on a cookie sheet.
- Put the brussels in the oven for about 35 minutes, or until they are slightly browned.
- Carefully take out of the the oven and enjoy!
I did not have any bacon bits on hand. If I did, I would have tried that with the brussels sprouts as well. Bacon just makes everything better, in my opinion! :)
Well, that's all for now. Thanks for stopping by, and leave a comment below if you feel so inclined.