Within the last month, I have really been trying to get healthy again and lose some weight. However, I have a huge sweet tooth, and that has been really hard for me to get rid of.
My solution: find healthy alternatives!
I stumbled upon this recipe not too long ago, and I decided I would give it a try! I have been on a chia seed kick lately, so it was perfect for me.
Here's what you'll need:
- Chia seeds (I found mine at Sprouts)
- Almond milk (I used the unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze)
- Honey or any other natural sweetener (optional)
- A bowl
- A spoon
- Pour about 1/4 cup chia seeds into your bowl
- Pour about 3/4 cup almond milk into the bowl with the chia seeds
- If you would like a little honey in there (I know I do), drizzle just a little on top
- Stir well (you'll start to see the seeds expand a bit)
- Once you have stirred up the mixture, put the bowl in the fridge for about 10-20 minutes (or until desired texture)
- Take your spoon and enjoy your chia seed pudding!
That's it! I love the simplicity of it all.
Extra Awesome Tip
If you would like to have this for breakfast, you could add fresh fruit on the top! Super yummy!
I hope you all enjoy this recipe. Bye for now!