It's that time again.
I actually made this meal for the first time yesterday, and I got my inspiration here. I got a couple requests to blog about this, so of course I said yes! This was so mouthwateringly good and ridiculously healthy that I couldn't think of a better recipe to blog about. Anyways, let's just get into it already. : )
Honey Dijon Salmon
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 1/2 pounds of salmon fillets (I used coho salmon)
- 2 Tbsp parsley (I used parsley flakes)
- crushed garlic (or 2 or 3 crushed garlic cloves)
- 1 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/8 cup olive oil (I used extra virgin olive oil)
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil, and coat with cooking spray if available.
- In a bowl, mix together all of the ingredients sans the salmon, of course.
- Cut the salmon into even pieces and lay them on the baking sheet skin side down.
- Generously brush each piece of salmon with the mixture of the other ingredients. They should be completely covered with the mixture.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Make sure not to overcook.
Side note: I ate this with the brussels sprouts I made in my last recipe blog post